I’m very pleased to announce the launch of the second edition of my ebook – Lose Weight for Life. It’s been months in the making so to finally present it to you makes me feel like a new mum! Very excited!
Why a second edition?
I am constantly learning about nutrition as it changes and evolves. Staying up to date and relevant is very important to me.
My kitchen and I are constantly popping together new meal ideas which I’d love to share with you with the hope that it gives you inspiration and motivation in gaining control over your eating habits.
Anything new that I’ve discovered over the past few years that I believe can help you achieve long term healthy weight loss needed to be popped into the eBook too.
What’s new in Lose Weight for Life – 2nd Edition?
- More flexible eating plans
- Sample eating plans for menu inspiration
- Breakfast, lunch and meal ideas
- Healthy meal construction
- Updated portion sizes guide with portion guidelines for over 200 everyday foods
Buy Now – Only $29.95
|Secure payment accepted by:|
You’ll receive Lose Weight for Life as an instant download to start your new healthy lifestyle straight away!
Where it all began…
Lose Weight for Life began many years ago because I saw a need for an eating plan that was simple to follow and encouraged long term, healthy eating habits. After 7 + years in the nutrition and weight loss industry I saw a huge need for weight loss advice that not only helped people lose body fat but maintain their new healthy weight for many years to come.
I’m tired of diets, meal plans, shakes and other hard to follow programs that don’t offer people a long term solution or empower them to make healthy food choices for the rest of their life.
I wrote Lose Weight for Life to provide you with simple, practical, easy to follow advice that’s flexible, fits into your busy lifestyle and family and that educates you about food all at the same time.
What its all about?
Lose Weight for Life is an eating plan, specifically formulated for weight loss and follows my personal philosophy of healthy eating:
Healthy eating is giving your body all the tools that it needs to function at its best whilst still participating in the culture in which we live.
Balance is and always should be at the core of any weight loss plan. There is no such thing as the perfect person and no such thing as the perfect diet. Lose Weight for Life will educate and teach you how to feed yourself well.
Consistently eating well, over the long term, results in weight loss and the maintenance of a healthy weight. This eBook contains no strict dieting, no counting calories and no restriction, in fact you can eat whatever you like.
You will learn…
- Portion sizes for normal everyday foods: bread, pasta, meat, milk, chicken, oil, butter, fruit and so much more. The portion sizes guide contains guidelines for over 200 different foods.
- How to make healthy carbohydrate choices: know the difference between helpful and unhelpful carbs
- How to use protein to boost your metabolism and keep you feeling full
- How to include the right types of fat in your diet to maximise your weight loss
- Helpful tips for staying in control of your appetite
- How to construct a healthy meal
The ebook contains…
- A goal setting and accountability system so I can help keep you on track
- A portion controlled meal plan as a guideline to your daily eating plan
- A explanation of proteins, carbohydrates and fats to empower you to make your own healthy choices
- Example menu plans
- Example meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A comprehensive portion sizes list of normal everyday foods
- Links to further information and more reading on a variety of different topics
Example meal plan…
Here are some examples of the kind of food that you can eat by following Lose Weight for Life. As you’ll see it’s normal every day food, with guidelines to your portion sizes and how to keep your appetite in control.
I regularly post recipes, meal ideas and inspiration on this blog that contain information on how they fit into the eating plan. You can check them out here. I personally cook all of these recipes for my family at home and they are tasty and enjoyable. If it’s not delicious, it’s not posted, simple.
Unlike most online weight loss plans, I’m personally interested in your long term success. I offer free email support for 3 months for everyone who purchases Lose Weight for Life. All you have to do is contact me with your questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
You can also join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. I’ll be there chatting and posting about all things healthy eating and lifestyle. I’m a real person and always keen to connect with you and help you in any way that I can.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for information, tips and inspiration for eating well and achieving good health in yourself and your family.