You crave sugar or carbohydrate in the afternoons or after dinner.
You try to reduce your food intake during the day only to overeat at the end of the day.
You’re frustrated with your lack of weight loss results.
You find it difficult to stick to diets and eating plans.
You’ve had enough of strict dieting.
If any of the above situations are true for you than this eBook is your solution.
Lose Weight for Life is an eating plan designed to help you stay in control of your appetite, reduce your sugar cravings and leave you feeling satisfied and in control.
The results? Long term sustainable weight loss.
This is what one of my clients had to say:
I have been following your plan for five days now and just wanted to let you know how happy I am with it. I have already lost weight, am much less bloated and my sugar cravings have just about disappeared I had a portion of canned peaches today and even found that too sweet!
I am surprised by how much I am eating and how satisfied I feel. I have always been a healthy eater but am now realising my meal portions were way too small, leaving me peckish in between meals and grazing all day long.
- a moderate intake of healthy carbohydrates
- sufficient fibre for appetite control, good digestion and healthy cholesterol
- a moderate intake of low fat protein foods
- a low intake of saturated (bad) fats, salt and sugar
- sufficient intake of healthy fats
- 5 serves of vegetables
- 2 serves of fruit
Following this kind of eating plan results in:
- increased vitality
- increased alertness
- an increased sense of well-being
- a stronger immune system
- an improved mental state
- a greater ability to cope with stress
- a reduced risk of nutritional deficiencies
- a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer, and
- sustainable, long term weight loss.
What kinds of food can you eat?
This eating plan does not eliminate major food groups, like ‘carbohydrates’ or ‘grains’. Our approach to weight loss and nutrition is not about restriction and cutting out foods. It’s about balance and learning how to feed yourself well.
You will be encouraged to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and other whole, unprocessed foods that are low in energy yet high in nutrition.
- portion sizes for different types of everyday foods (meat, bread, pasta, chicken, fruits and vegetables etc),
- how to construct healthy meals throughout the day,
- how to choose healthy carbohydrates, proteins and fats,
- the importance of fresh fruit and vegetable consumption
- how to reduce body fat through eating well,
- how to reduce your risk of developing chronic disease by making healthy food choices
- how to meet all your body’s vitamin and minerals needs from fresh food
I don’t believe in dropping kilos fast. Slow and steady weight loss is sustainable weight loss. It’s about setting yourself up for success and not failure.
You can expect to lose, on average, 1kg per week while following the eating plan depending on your exercise levels.
- motivation and advice for helping you stay on track and motivated to change your life
- a simple to follow eating plan that will reduce your body fat and maintain lean muscle
- information on proteins, carbohydrates and fats and how to make the best choices
- a comprehensive list of portion sizes for lots of everyday foods
- sample meal plans
- links to helpful online resources
- 3 months free email support
Download ‘Lose Weight for Life’ instantly buy clicking Buy Now
|Secure payment accepted by:|